I am a realtor born and raised in the Southern Crescent of Atlanta. I grew up in Fayetteville, GA and have now lived in Henry County for 19 years. I have been involved in Real Estate for almost 20 years first working for attorneys doing everything from foreclosures, real estate closing and REO. Now I have been an agent for 9 years. I have a wide range of knowledge to bring to the table and I am very passionate about real estate and helping clients realize their dream of home ownership.
I am a mom to 3 beautiful kids. A teenage daughter and son plus an angel son. I love to take cruises and spend most of my free time at the ball field watching my kids play ball.
• Metro South Association of Realtors
• Georgia Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Women’s Council of Realtors
• Accredited Buyers Representative
• Military Relocation Specialist