Since 2009, Garrett Lafferty has worked in real estate, helping hundreds of families find their forever homes. He specializes in single-family homes, but is also familiar with selling and buying condos, town homes, manufactured homes, duplexes and multi-family homes. His work covers four counties, but he is based in downtown Olympia and mostly specializes in Thurston County. So far in his career Garrett has sold over $50 million in homes.Garrett’s hyper-local expertise sets him apart from the competition and he prides himself on the focused attention he gives to each of his clients,whether they are selling or buying. He also embraces digital marketing and loves using the John L. Scott patented Listing Launch Sequence to help his clients sell their homes. He gets a thrill when he is able to contact seller clients and tell them there are multiple offers on their home. Similarly, he also loves calling buyer clients to tell them their offer was accepted, and that sometimes their offer beat out two, four, eight, or even 10 other offers!(His record is 21:)In his free time Garrett loves listening to & playing live music, eating,traveling, spending time with his wife and five kids and playing with his weimaraner. He also loves shining up and detailing his cars and enjoys a round or two of Texas Hold ’em!
WHAT I DO DIFFERENTLY
– My closings are formalities; I’ve taken care of all of the hard work ahead of time – no surprises.
– I am a Certified Seller Marketing Specialist, Certified Buyer Representation Specialist, Leading RE Relocation Specialist, Certified John L. Scott Mentor and John L. Scott President’s Elite Award recipient.
– I was broker of the year for 2018&2019 for the John L. Scott Olympia office.
– I am in our firm’s Relocation Division, assisting relocated executives & transferees from around the globe.When you list with me you enjoy2 Hours of Free Staging with my certified Stager.
– I have an excellent Professional Photographer who uses HDR Photography.
– I upload 15 images, best features from each photo and each have the same look & feel. This is a very important first step of online shopping -94% of buyers report finding their home online first.
– I have a precisely-detailed Listing Launch Sequence with dates we agree upon, communicating with my Sellers throughout the process.
– I personally upload listings and open house info to Redf in, Realtor.com, Trulia & Zillow- I don’t wait for nor trust syndication.
– I provide my sellers with a great Open House/Showings Check list to make sure these events are the best they can be.
– I hold a Neighbors Initiation Only/Secret Open House before the first public open house, and personally hand out/hang nice color flyers.
– I also provide these to my Sellers, as 7-8% of home purchases come from friends, family, neighbors.
– I like to over-Communicate throughout the process – I am always easy to reach.I am a trained negotiator & diplomat.
– I price my listings right the first time and do all that I can to ensure that the Sellers home is “Market Ready Day One”to take advantage of the backlog of buyers that exists when our listing goes live. Weeks one to two will let us know if we are priced in the pocket, do we have showings, offer(s), etc.